WATCH: Julia Barretto reveals her ‘sexiest feature’

Julia Barretto recently pointed out which part of her body is her best feature and which one is “obviously” not.

The 23-year-old actress recently collaborated with close friend Marco Gumabao in the actor’s YouTube vlog where they had a chicken mukbang Q and A. 

Julia was asked what she thinks is her sexiest feature and straight away answered, “My ass.” 

“Well, I think my lips. But number one, my butt,” she said. 

“I can’t say boobs obviously,” added Julia, to which Marco reacted with a laugh and asked why.

Julia, who has been vocal and proud of her being flat-chested, simply said, “Because it’s non-existent.” 

“Thank God I have an ass,” she said and jokingly continued to enumerate all her other “sexy” features. 

“So butt, lips, neck, collarbones, shoulders, eyes…..Yeah, I have to say my ass.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments