LOOK: Megan Young shares stunning photos for 31st birthday

Megan Young recently posted “pasabog” photos of herself to mark her 31st birthday. 

The Miss World 2013 on February 27 shared a set of photos of her quick “fun shoot” with celebrity photographer BJ Pascual. 

Megan, who was dressed in a glittery purple dress, admitted to being in the “gandang-ganda sa sarili (GGSS)” mode whenever she’s all glammed up. 

“Everytime I dress up, I feel like I’m in a different zone! My friends and I like to call it GGSS mode 😋 once the makeup comes off and I slip back into my sneakers, I go back to being the shy turtle 🐢 I’ve always been 🤣,” shared Megan on Instagram. 

In an earlier post on the photo-sharing app, the Kapuso actress also shared her kilig moment after coming home to a surprise from her husband Mikael Daez whom she fondly calls Fofo.


Post a Comment

0 Comments