Zia Dantes wows netizens with ‘Dance Monkey’ cover

Zia Dantes just keeps on impressing everyone with her singing prowess!

Through Instagram stories on Tuesday, Marian Rivera shared a video of her daughter singing her own rendition of the hit single Dance Monkey by Australian singer-songwriter Tones and I. 

“Manang mana sa akin,” Marian wrote alongside the video in jest. 

Ang galing naman! Ate Z”s version of the song ‘Dance Monkey’ by Tones and I.They say oh my God I see the way you shineTake your hand, my dear, and place them both in mineYou know you stopped me while I was passing byAnd now I beg to see you dance just one more timeOoh I see you, see you, see you every timeAnd oh my I, I, I like your style

Posted by Maria Letizia Dantes on Tuesday, 4 January 2022

The said video was re-posted on a fanpage of Marian and Dingdong Dantes’ child on Facebook, and netizens were delighted to hear Zia’s voice.  

The six-year-old previously made buzz after Dingdong posted a video of her singing to the tune of Can’t Help Falling In Love for her sixth birthday.

In the video, Zia sang and strummed the guitar while her dad did the chords for her.

Zia, or Maria Letizia Dantes, is Marian and Dingdong’s firstborn. They have another child nicknamed Ziggy.

Zia Dantes sings “Can’t Help Falling in Love”

Dingdong Dantes shared this adorable video of his daughter, Zia, who is celebrating her sixth birthday today, November 23, 2021. “Don’t worry, when I get back home, we’ll definitely make more memories with these after-dinner songs, which will come after your regular animated storytelling of how your day had transpired,” Dingdong said. In the video, Zia was singing “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” while Dingdong was playing the guitar. “Happy 6th, Ate Z. When you’re a bit older, I hope you’ll understand why Dada isn’t with you on this special day,” he added.

Posted by Philippine Star on Tuesday, 23 November 2021


Post a Comment

0 Comments