Vicki Belo reveals why she lies about real age to daughter Scarlet 

Vicki Belo has this certain reason why she’s keeping her real age a secret from her daughter Scarlet Snow Belo. 

The celebrity doctor, who’s currently 65 years old, previously revealed in an interview with Pep that she lies about being 10 years younger her age to Scarlet whenever she asks about it. 

“Can you imagine, I never lie about it, but Scarlet is so worried about my age.

“She’s so fearful. She always asks me, ‘Mom, how old are you? How old are you?’ I couldn’t understand why she used to make me repeat,” Vicki was quoted as saying. 

While Vicki wondered why her child would insist on knowing her age, she realized that her seven-year-old child might be scared of losing her to death because of old age. 

“Then I realized she’s scared of me dying because I’m old. I will lie now. I have to say I’m 55. So, guys, please, when you talk to Scarlet, Mommy is 55,” said Vicki. 

Vicki welcomed Scarlet with husband Hayden Kho through in vitro fertilization in 2016. Aside from Scarlet, Vicki is a mother to Cristalle Belo and Quark Henares, her children with ex-husband Atom Henares.


Post a Comment

0 Comments