Valeen Montenegro embraces body hair in funny IG post 

Valeen Montenegro got humorous and real about body positivity, including embracing body hair.  

The actress, in a recent Instagram post, left a message about normalizing body hair with a photo of her flaunting her underarms with sea moss as representation of armpit hair.  

“Body hair is NORMAL! It’s natural! And we need to talk more about it,” Valeen wrote. 

She added, “We have an option to shave, wax and laser, but when other people criticize us for our ‘imperfections’ let’s all think and understand muna.. what is Perfection ba?

“I know my body is not even close to perfection. But I love and nourish my body because it allows me to do things that make me happy.

Valeen also noted that she’s no longer affected “when people point out my flaws”. 

The actress furthered that she wanted to share this message to encourage women to be comfortable with and love their own bodies. 

“I think more girls need to hear it! Because stereotypes should be broken! Let’s not compare ourselves to others and just love our own bodies! It’s not about being the best. It’s about feeling the best,” said Valeen.

Last March, Valeen also took pride in being flat-chested.

“FLAT-TERING and don’t give a damn,” Valeen wrote as caption in her swimsuit pic on the beach.


Post a Comment

0 Comments